Re: Third tutorial map

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:10:56 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

fact that the events are not supposed to trigger (and to not break games
longer than 999 turns ;-) you should also disable the events. The
"settimer" events will automatically enable them.

I have done this and have written the texts (finally!). Please take a look at them (ignore most of the first lines -- they are informative). If they are (more or less) okay (you are always welcome to do any changes), the mission should be pretty complete except:

(noted also inside the mission) I'm not sure about the blocking/wedging bonuses (though I *have* RTFM :-) )... Please tell me the bonuses in these situations:
- The unit is adjacent both to attacker and defender (I think this is 10% for both blocking and wedging (5% if it can't attack for wedging))
- The unit is adjacent only to attacker (5% wedging, 0% blocking ?)
- The unit is adjacent only to defender (10% wedging (5% if it can't attack), 0% blocking ?)

The partial scenario objectives are not yet done (I always keep forgetting this :-( ). Will do it later :-)... I'm lazy, sorry about that...

Andrej

OT: do you folks receive your own mails? I don't and because of this I can't reply to my own mails (which I'd like to do now) :-(. I'm using Opera's built-in mailer and gmail... Hm?