Re: wiki - files

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 00:25 +0100, mc collilieux wrote:
> The more known wikis with flat files are Dokuwiki and Pmwiki. Phpwiki
> also theorically, I can't make it run correctly, perhaps because of version.

Ok, so I just installed pmwiki on the server. The wiki's still empty,
and I haven't looked at what's needed to get our data imported. If
somebody else wants to give it a shot that'd be great.

Also, editing is currently disabled until I've figured out what we want
to do, and how that's done with pmwiki. Suggestions welcome. Anybody
have experience with pmwiki? Our old wiki did have some regular spammer
issues.

Then, it looks like pmwiki nicely supports theming, so if anybody feels
inclined to give the wiki a more crimsonish look...

Anyway, hope we'll finally get this back up soon.

Jens