Re: wiki - files

Jens Granseuer a écrit :
On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 00:25 +0100, mc collilieux wrote:
The more known wikis with flat files are Dokuwiki and Pmwiki. Phpwiki also theorically, I can't make it run correctly, perhaps because of version.

Ok, so I just installed pmwiki on the server. The wiki's still empty,
and I haven't looked at what's needed to get our data imported. If
somebody else wants to give it a shot that'd be great.

No problem, I retransform your pages, pmwiki syntax is near phpwiki, just some sed commands. It is on going (is it the good term ?)

Also, editing is currently disabled until I've figured out what we want
to do, and how that's done with pmwiki. Suggestions welcome. Anybody
have experience with pmwiki? Our old wiki did have some regular spammer
issues.

What do you need ? Perhaps read first pages:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Passwords
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin
and then, if you have questions about...

Then, it looks like pmwiki nicely supports theming, so if anybody feels
inclined to give the wiki a more crimsonish look...

Ah, more difficult because I am not an artist but if someone has ideas, i can try to realize it

Anyway, hope we'll finally get this back up soon.

Jens

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne