Re: wiki - files

On Sat, 2009-11-14 at 00:01 +0100, mc collilieux wrote:
> Jens Granseuer a écrit :
> > Also, editing is currently disabled until I've figured out what we want
> > to do, and how that's done with pmwiki. Suggestions welcome. Anybody
> > have experience with pmwiki? Our old wiki did have some regular spammer
> > issues.
> >
> What do you need ? Perhaps read first pages:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Passwords
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin
> and then, if you have questions about...

Yeah, I already had a look at those pages. I'm just not sure what would
be a good policy. In the old wiki, we had editing enabled for everyone.
On the one hand, that caused quite a bit of spam, on the other we
actually had useful additions and corrections by "everyone". If we just
restricted editing to a few known contributors we'd lose that. Maybe
setting a global editing password that we'd pass to people interested in
contributing is a good compromise. Thoughts?

Jens