Re: gEDA-user: Verilog and three-state bus help?

Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone saw my last message relating to Verilog and how to model a three-state bus in Icarus?

--
Samuel A. Falvo II

your issues were not icarus related - just verilog.

in general, tristate busses within a chip are in my opinion evil and should be avoided.

If you have to do this, I'd suggest you use a wrapper that separates the bus into 2 directions, and
just resolve the busses there, once.
I suspect you also need to review the difference between wires and registers,
from your example.
john