Re: gEDA-user: zview/ngscope

On Apr 7, 2011, at 3:06 PM, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:

> Hi:
>
> El 06/04/11 16:42, John Doty escribió:
>>
>> This is one place where gEDA's modular toolkit approach really shines. It saves me an enormous amount of time relative to the more integrated tools I once used. One really nice thing about makefiles is that while I often forget how to make some data product, the makefile doesn't.
>
> You are right but, what about the users?

I *am* a user. gEDA is software that caters to the needs of users. But it's not for passive *consumers* of software. There are plenty of other tools for them. I sincerely hope that gEDA's power and productivity are never abridged to make it more palatable to consumers.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx