Re: gEDA-user: Re: New features in gattrib

> My thought was that it would be a .gattrib.sav file living in teh
> local directory.  Assuming that users have separate directories for
> different projects, this would work fine.

Yeah, it's a toss-up between "one per project, so put it in the .sch"
and "multiple pages per project, need to share".

I just figured gattrib already had code for putting attributes in
schematics :-)

Er, can gattrib manage project-level attributes?  I.e. not attached to
any refdes?