Re: gEDA-user: Re: New features in gattrib

> One thought, though.  Perhaps the gschem file format needs some way to
> hold meta information like the last gschem zoom level, the gattrib
> column widths, and the like.  Is that what you mean?  It's an
> interesting thought. . . .

For example, if you're doing a PCB, you don't need to see spice
attributes, but you always need a footprint attribute, even if nothing
on the page has one yet.  Me, I don't need to see the symver
attribute, and I always want "device" to be the last column because
it's usually verbose.  So yeah, some of the gattrib *layout*
information is at least project specific.

PCB's file format hold the last zoom and cursor positions, so you can
return to the last spot on the board you were working on, althought
the lesstif HID ignores it at the moment.