Re: gEDA-user: Error message when creating a SUBCKT

On Aug 16, 2008, at 2:55 AM, Ludovic SMADJA wrote:

> WARNING: Unused slot 3 of uref U2
> WARNING: Unused slot 4 of uref U2

I believe that unused slots are poison to the way spice-sdb works.
For a slotted component, it expects that the model will implement all
slots. Since pins are positional in SPICE netlists, it needs to list
every pin on the component.

It is unclear to me what you're intending to accomplish here: a SPICE
model of a 7408 may be difficult to find, and it is unlikely that it
will represent the detailed electrical properties of an interior gate
within an MSI chip.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx