Re: gEDA-user: feature propriety. was Re: gEDA just hit SlashDotOrg

> Should I run gimp to look at the png's with each footprint?  ;-)

Footprints aren't pngs.  I use pcb to look at footprints.

> > Dan was working on a "modes" system for gschem, so you could tell it
>
> Interesting, would this be specified at launch, or toggleable?

I don't know, I've never seen it in action.

> John just reminded me that pcb isn't a part of geda,

Lots of things that are used with geda aren't "part of" geda.  Doesn't
stop us from tying them together if we can do so in non-exclusive
ways.