Re: gEDA-user: Commercial CAD, land pattern generators report

I can't give an example on the intricacies of GPL v3 of the top
of my head, but wanted to write the following to RFS regarding
putting libraries under GPL instead of LGPL:
"I want to contribute or give away what I want to and keep
my own what I want to keep and if this is not possible with a
GPL-license on my own library liked to my own app, I just won't use GPL!"

I tried some hours to find an e-mail address of RFS - there must
be a reason it's not public...

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
Steven Michalske wrote:

but version 3 has clauses that are very restrictive to others
that want to contirbute,

-v
can you give an example, please?

--<)kaimartin(>---