Re: gEDA-user: Layer selective DRC

Andrew Poelstra wrote:

> Kai, just for fun, you might want to try with the nanometers
> branch:
>
>  git clone git://wpsoftware.net/pcb-andrew.git

I did and it compiled right away.

> checkout branch coord5.

Initially, the crosshair snapped to about four positions on the canvas.
After I tried the unit button and grid settings, the cross hair stuck
to the edge of the canvas.

> If you don't want the actual conversion,
> checkout coord5^.

The coord5 binary presented a working crosshair.
Large text in silk renders funny with this version. See attachment.

> It has a fairly cleaned-up find.c that should
> behave the same way, but be a little easier to trace.

The procedures with no_drc look unchanged. I still don't see a way
to make this work. I give up and write a bug report.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx