Re: gEDA-user: Titleblocks: unlocking and filling in.

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:26:59 -0700, Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess it depends on your usage.  We send CAD files created by qcad as
> jpegs all the time and I've yet to have anyone complain.

I guess it's different when you are transferring files among
engineers. If you send a jpeg of a schematic to someone in my office,
you're liable to get an earful on /why/ it's a Bad Idea, including an
explanation of how the DCT coefficients just can't capture the details
of line art. :-)

--
- Charles Lepple