AN interseting delema Re: gEDA-user: wxPCB Goals

OK, so person A uses a program which isn't open and creates a file which
uses an open format. Would we reject the file? I think not. If the use
of the program that person A uses requires the use of a non-open file
format to generate the resultant open file.... Well then we might.

This is why men of my age end up with grey hairs... ok besides the fact
that we might also have daughters who are turning into teenagers. And
sons who don't do the home work they are supposed to be doing. It is
damn hard to be an anarchist and a parent.

Steve Meier