Re: Negative Etch (Was Re: gEDA-user: PCB manual routing)

DJ Delorie wrote:

It reads to me "expose, develop, strip".  Isn't that always the way
with photoresist?

Some used for silkscreen printing can be just expose, strip with warm water wash immediately.

I used some B&W film to make negs from pos a few weeks ago and it was not very high contrast. The results captured the artwork OK, but didn't make the greatest phototool for exposing resist.

Know a source for good high contrast line art film you can use with a red safelight?

John G