Re: gEDA-user: uEDA .. was .. Re: Heavy Symbols and such

On Dec 6, 2007, at 3:13 PM, Steve Meier wrote:

> John,
>
> The beauty of geda and its scheme capabilities is that any file format
> that is reasonably well deffined can be supported.

Indeed. Give me a well defined format with a clear use, I might even
help.

> Instead of railing at at Al start helping to nail doen the
> deffinitions
> on the formats your prefer.
>
> As I have said my short term goals are to provide output support for
> verilog, vhdl and spice.

But that can mean many things. Al keeps talking about Verilog as an
internal format, not an export format. But it's impossible to
understand what he means by that.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx