Re: gEDA-user: Math functions and PLI

I believe the current Icarus Verilog vvp now has all the infrastructure
needed to support real-valued system functions, and there are some PLI2
functions that return real values. So the PLI1 support is just a matter
of providing the right translation layer code to make it work. Any
volunteers?

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,