Re: gEDA-user: Shall we use letters (i.e. E, C, B ) for transsitor pin names?

Steve Meier wrote:
> A "tech" once fixed a board that had a bad dip device. Did he use the
> same part that he pulled out? No he just got one that had the same
> number of pins.

I worked in a shop where my predecessor put blown fuses back in the bin
with the good fuses.

That was an in hospital bio-med shop. It was a little scary to ponder
what other bad components where in the shop, or out in use with patients.
--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
Ubuntu, free software for everybody. (TM)