Re: gEDA-user: FUNDING (was: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB)

How about a Kickstarter project for the toporouter?  Let Anthony make
a proposal and put it on www.kickstarter.com, and then gEDA users can
pledge donations.  If it raises enough money by graduation (or
whatever other deadline), then we all fund Anthony to work on it.  If
we don't raise enough, then nobody gets charged, the toporouter
languishes, and Anthony has to get a real job like (some of) the rest
of us.