Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Wikibook ?

Bob Paddock wrote:

>> Not even login with a fake name necessary.
>
> Sounds like a new Spam portal.  That we don't need.

A wikibook project is hosted by the wikimedia foundation.
See
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikibooks
and
 http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page
Do it is technologically separated from the geda websites.

Spam prevention by human watchdogs is part of the package.
Yes, this works. Did you ever notice any spam on wikipedia?
I never did and I use wikipedia a lot. No commercials, either.
The content is free and open as in open source software.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: