Re: gEDA-user: Resistor values…

On Dec 26, 2010, at 5:25 PM, Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> All the NASA QA, reviews, and stuff were annoying at first, but in the
> end there always were smart people asking the right questions at the
> right time to the right people.

Well, you've had better luck than I have. In three decades of doing this stuff, I have never seen a NASA design reviewer correctly identify a real problem. The set of real problems has always been disjoint from the supposed problems the reviewers worried about.

But when I was at MIT, our internal reviews were much better. Not management theater like the NASA reviews. It's a bit frightening to be a freelancer without that resource to call on.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx