Re: gEDA-user: Which are the biggest looking gEDA warts?

Dan McMahill wrote:
I have one word for that.  ok, maybe 2. "mmmmmm dinotrace".

Seriously, I don't know why I don't hear more about dinotrace here

[jg]I based my wart vote on googling for icarus verilog waveform and getting no connection spelled out for searchers to find... I've not gone through setting up either gtkwave or dinotrace, and have not done much testing of icarus verilog -- no work using it yet, but would love to use it on FPGAs. .

I think icarus is a shining star for gEDA.

Yep. Amazing. Met him at a Mountainview meeting like Freedaug in 2004.

John Griessen
busy getting my ecosensory  soil moisture measuring radio network launched.