Re: gEDA-user: Why use gEDA?

Ben Jackson wrote:
On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 07:47:00PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

Have you looked at pcb2panel and panel2pcb ?

I'll throw that in as another wart -- there are lots of tools that are
important to the geda toolsuite that are scattered to the four winds.
Even my own recent work on PCB plugins will probably go unnoticed by
most.  And the only other plugin I've even seen is teardrops.c.

Any chance you'd be interested in putting your plugin up on gedasymbols.org?

-Dan