Re: gEDA-user: Which are the biggest looking gEDA warts?

On Feb 25, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Ben Jackson wrote:

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 05:07:59PM -0600, John Griessen wrote:

No back-annotation.

This is VERY important to me. As part of general cleanup after finishing a layout, I renumber all of the reference designators in geographical order. This gives technicians a fighting chance to find parts on a cluttered board.

PCB:
	Rats don't move when you drag a group.  And sometimes they don't
	move in other situations.  Having seen the internals now, I can
	see why it's a crapshoot.

Also a show-stopper.

-a