Re: gEDA-user: Why use gEDA?

Ben Jackson wrote:
On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 07:47:00PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
Have you looked at pcb2panel and panel2pcb ?

I'll throw that in as another wart -- there are lots of tools that are important to the geda toolsuite that are scattered to the four winds.
[jg]pcb2panel is at gedasymbols.org, which is just a link away from gEDA home page...

Even my own recent work on PCB plugins will probably go unnoticed by
most.
[jg]Not if you describe it on a gedasymbols.org page...and being in plugin form makes it closer seeming to a user... they will notice it on future lists of available plugins.

We need a plugin list at the gEDA home page -- which will change sometime before summer...and maybe get some updating.

John G