gEDA-user: more board fab discussion (was Re: Interesting board defect)

Gabriel -

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 03:47:10PM +0100, Gabriel Paubert wrote:
> Did not nee for this, and my RF designs use Rogers' substrates which
> are much more reproducible than FR4 at frequencies above 2GHz.

I'm currently searching for a U.S. fab for prototype quantity
of Rogers' boards that doesn't charge 4X what I'm used to for FR4.
I have some leads, but a lot of places I expected to be reasonable
are not.  Have you or others on this list found such a place?

  - Larry