Re: gEDA-user: Google SoC : Potential Candidate seeking Info

Dan -

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:01:57PM -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:
> The tool worked and really my primary complaint was that you quickly
> ended up with an expression that
> a) was not at all a low entropy expression (see various papers by
> Middlebrook or the textbook by Vorperian)

Hey!  I still remember getting back homework stamped by
Middlebrook (yes he had the stamp custom made) that said
"Unilluminating Form".  No credit.  You learn real fast
in that environment.

Thirty years later, it's as clear as ever that Middlebrook
was absolutely right.

   - Larry