Re: gEDA-user: Translations for gEDA 1.6.1....

Hi Peter,
I was preparing the spanish translation, and found that (with gschem in
spanish) I can't access to the menu with Alt+letter. For example, Alt+F
and get to the gschem File menu.

I checked this in the .po file, and there is a "File" instead of "_File"
string.

Does it work for you? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Carlos

El sÃb, 06-02-2010 a las 23:42 +0000, Peter Clifton escribiÃ: