Re: gEDA-user: Open Collector Error Checking

Bert Timmerman:
> Peter Clifton:
> > On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 13:31 -0800, Jared Casper wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe make an "official" LP tag of "vetted" or something that "junior"
> > > developers can add to a patch, allowing a senior dev to concentrate on
> > > those first, not spending on time on patches that need work.
> > Sounds like a good idea - call it "patch-tested" or something?
> >
> > We should probably set up a team as a place-holder to get
> > assigned as a job-list for patches which are ready to be pushed.
>
> Maybe add a LP user "geda-push" and/or "pcb-push" (or "geda-dev" and/or
> "pcb-dev"), and assign to this user.

What about "bug-squad", and then we might need a "bug-meister" for
coordination (and only the bug-meister would need commit permisson).

I can participate in the sense that you can send me a bug to
investigate, and I'll look into that.

I'd nominate Kai-Martin as bug-meister if he is willing.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148