Re: gEDA-user: Insufficient clearance of pad inside polygon

DJ,

Stop, you are causing me to have to think again!

Ok, one of the drc tests, apparently, is to test if a land pattern
conforms to the design rules (e.g. silk screen thickness) why doesn't
the drc run every time a land pattern is dropped into a layout? Is it
not better to be proactive then reactive?

Steve M.