Re: gEDA-user: Insufficient clearance of pad inside polygon

> Where is the button for drawing the schematic for me in the first place?

:-)

However, his request makes sense.  I didn't disagree with that part, I
was just asking if a simpler/faster solution would be an acceptable
compromise.

Consider spell checkers, for example.  They *all* offer fix-on-the-fly
of various sorts, and I think PCB should offer something similar.
It's a *real* pain to keep track of what needs to be fixed, and go
back and fix them.  Either a fix-on-the-fly feature needs to be added,
or a DRC layer or overlay needs to be added which tags all the errors
and lets you remove tags as you fix stuff.

But making arbitrary changes from inside DRC is harder than an
independent option that fixes one type of reasonably safe DRC problem.