Re: gEDA-user: KJWaves - new release (a r)

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 01:33 -0500, Paul Tan wrote:
> Hi Peter C,
>
> I work in the industry.  I have lots of confidence in
> Ales leadership in gEDA-dev in making sure that gEDA
> remains powerful and generic to allow gEDA to grow
> in a generic way, so there is no need for me to setup
> any fork branch of gEDA/gaf.
>
> I will continue to contribute ideas, codes, including
> voicing my objects to any codes addition/modifications
> which might turn gEDA/gaf into "not suitable for VLSI design"
> state.  I am sure most of us share the same goal.

Indeed.

If there are any details to the workflow you use which you can share,
I'm sure many would find it interesting to know hoe the gEDA tools fit
in at least.

I presume you end up using a lot of hierarchy features. Which gnetlist
backend(s) are you using?

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,