Re: gEDA-user: KJWaves - new release (a r)

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 09:10 -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> You're basically badgering us to create freebies for you.  I like to
> get free stuff too.  However, I realize that there is no free lunch in
> this world, and I accordingly don't beg or badger others to give me
> one.

I'll end this here too, but I wanted to just point out remind people
that at the start of this thread, I was asking "a r" about his desired
work-flow and what would make the tools more usable for him.

This was not an unsolicited request for more features, nor a promise I
or anyone else would implement them. I asked because I was interested.

> May I suggest you take a look at Kicad?  It's a nice package, and they
> might be more amenable to doing your bidding.

KiCad may be nice, but I suspect in this case it will be even further
from what "a r" wants, KiCad is a PCB design package.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,