Re: gEDA-user: geda tarball

> So lets give it a try.  Applications Education GNU EDA schematic editor
> and NOTHING.  After all that I have lost gschem.  I guess it is
> somewhere on my disk.

Ok, perhaps I misunderstood the first time... do you still have the icon
from the Ubuntu installed version?

Try running "gschem" directly from a terminal window, and see how that
works. It may print some useful debugging output if it fails.

I'm wondering if runing "sudo ldconfig" may be required after installing
libgeda.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,