Re: gEDA-user: Any discussion about combining schematics and symbols into one file?

We have garchive in utilities,  it should suffice.

i don't know it's current status,  but i though it's purpose was to
make an archive of a project so that it could be "remade" or shared
easily across many folks

Hardkrash