Re: gEDA-user: [Fwd: Re: Separate Vcc voltages]

On Jul 13, 2007, at 9:42 AM, Jonatan Åkerlind wrote:

> On fre, 2007-07-13 at 09:14 -0600, John Doty wrote:
>>> Sorry if I was unclear, actually got that point and agreed with you
>>> that
>>> this is a good way of doing it. However, can the internal net
>>> name be
>>> Vdd or Vcc? Does the external connection override the internal net
>>> name?
>>
>> Remember that Steve is teasing us with features from his unreleased
>> private version. The released gEDA doesn't work that way.
>
> That was what I thought. So the internal net name should be something
> that is very unlikely to appear in the final schematic then, which is
> kind of hard to guarantee. Perhaps gEDA should work that way aftar
> all?

Might be safer and easier to understand if you could simply have more
than one pinnumber= attribute on a pin, and get them all netlisted.
You can put the extra attributes on now, but gnetlist just uses the
first one it sees.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx