Re: gEDA-user: More flexible rotated text for 1.6.0, font-sizes etc..

   Flipping the anchor at 180 degrees rotation is IMHO unwanted and
   unexpected magic.  I think I remember being annoyed by this in the
   past.  What happens when you do this in a batch mode?  Can it be
   reversed?
   It would be better if the on-screen font size matched the printed
   size.  Legibility of silkscreen would be more predictable.
   I'm surprised the font is bigger than it claims to be.  My experience
   is the other way around because the "font size" sometimes defines the
   "cell size" that the character fits into (accounting for pitch etc.)
   rather than the size of the character itself.
   I'd be leery of automatically bumping the font size if it would make a
   schematic composed if new and old symbols look inconsistent.  If (2)
   addresses this then it may be ok.
   Joe T

   On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Peter Clifton <[1]pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>