Re: gEDA-user: Investigating gEDA for commercial use

On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 21:58 -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:

> gaf (gschem, gnetlist, and friends) I think have an extra level of
> challenge which is gnetlist is by design a command line utility so you
> need some sort of shell.

When I last tried to build the port, I found gnetlist basically "just
worked", even from the windows cmd.exe shell.

The remaining issues were with / or \ in path names, and I can't quite
recall just where those occurred. I never really tested gsch2pcb - whiH
I suspect could be a world of breakage.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,