Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb (gnetlist) generates corrupted pcb output

Yeap, the 41 capacitors thing is my reduced test case that still shows this problem.

Should be some kind of overflow, since removing ANY of the 41 capacitors make the problem go away for me. In my original design, removing a few random components also stop the error.

My original schematic would require a bunch of symbols (that's why I reduced it to a small test case to rule that out).

I'm going to install 32-bit Linux tonight (unrelated to this issue), so I guess I'll see if it goes away (which may be bad for the project, if the problem is just hidden).

Can you try it with 200 capacitors or something? Just copy and paste, and "refdes_renum --force". 41 was the magic number for me (minimum to make it produce the error). Maybe it's different for you?

Thanks

Matthew