Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb (gnetlist) generates corrupted pcb output

That may be it! Will give it a try tonight.

I happen to be building a DSO, too, but mine is much simpler, with just a few chips (including an FPGA), and a few dozen passive components.

If the "stack" is the callstack, there could be a difference between 32-bit and 64-bit. A stack frame would be about 2x as big on 64-bit (since addresses are 64-bit, and pushed registers are also 64-bit each), for functions that don't have many/big local variables.

If that's really the problem, maybe we should change the default? I thought most designs would be bigger than 41 capacitors.