Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb (gnetlist) generates corrupted pcb output

On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 21:24 -0700, Matthew Lai wrote:
> Fixed. Sort of.
>
> This is very strange.
>
> My files were on a SMB share (on another Linux box).
>
> Copied it to /tmp, didn't change anything, and both the test case and my
> original board worked.
>
> No idea why...

May some automatic character conversion by SMB be a problem, i.e.
end-of-line or unicode transformation?

You have compiled your gEDA suite yourself -- maybe there is old stuff/
old libs/ old configuration files from earlier versions of gEDA still on
your disk?

Sorry, I have no better idea.