Re: gEDA-user: Question about creating footprints under PCB

DJ Delorie wrote:

Ohh now I feel challenged can porn be converted to pcb foot print format?

What, you mean like this?

http://www.delorie.com/tmp/photo.pcb.gz

Wow less then 4 hours from concept to demonstration. Remind me to be carefull about sharing my more outragous ideas. Actually there may be a use for that technology. I need to look into how the silk screen is applied but potentially we could use it to create high resolution fonts and logos.

Steve Meier