Re: gEDA-user: local only mode for syms and footprints

In gschem so that my local libraries load before the system libraries
I modify the system-commonrc file. Prior to the line(s) that load the
system libraries I add the line

  (load LOCAL_LIB_FILE)

replacing LOCAL_LIB_FILE with the name of your local RC file. In the RC
file you would have a bunch of lines like

  (component-library "/local/lan/geda/gschem-sym/passive-capacitor")
  (component-library "/local/lan/geda/gschem-sym/passive-inductor")
   .
   .
   .

As I add libraries or want to change their order I modify the local RC file.

(* jcl *)

http://www.luciani.org