Re: gEDA-user: pcb, optimize rats nest with polygon

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 07:09:37AM -0700, David Logan wrote:
> I'd like to lodge a bit of a complaint before I ask my question. That
> way I also will not be berated as much for my question. The complaint is:
>
> I really wish you guys would make sure to name your software things that
> are searchable. Searching for "two sided pcb" or "two sided pcb editor"
> turns up half a million hits that have nothing at all to do with the
> software named "pcb". (I have a similar problem/complaint with the CAS
> software "maxima".)

Yes.

- "STFW"
- "I found plychlorinated biphenyls and also a lot of talk about how to
  do PCBs at home. But I still didn't find where to download the
  program."

It could be renamed to gPCB and merged formally into the gEDA project.

But still better than naming a program "The" or "A".

CL<