Re: gEDA-user: pcb, optimize rats nest with polygon

I have found both of those. I presumed that the clicking of the layer buttons was just hide/show, and not use/not use.

I haven't yet figured out the layer configuration, but I will review the "info" pane more closely, since I haven't yet had a chance to do that.

Thanks!

David Logan

kmk wrote:
DJ Delorie wrote:

Just shut off the layers you're not interested in.

Just in case you haven't found out already by yourself:
You can toggle a layer with a click on the coresponding layer button on
the upper left of the screen.

BTW, the place to configure layers is:
File/Preferences/Layers

---<(kaimartin)>---