Re: gEDA-user: Thanks a million, and few small questions for a new user

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 08:50:12PM -0700, Jesse Gordon wrote:

> My goal is to make it so that instead of just highlighting a pin/via
> with a golden yellow ring (meaning that it needs a thermal), instead of
> that, it would just turns on the thermal.

I just added that code a few months ago (before it drew lines to the poly).
The code is not perfect, so if you added an auto-via step you should be more
careful about whether the polygon is really present (a pin can be within a
surface polygon but isolated from it).

Look for rats with the VIA flag set.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD