Re: gEDA-user: pcb printing

Note that if Mike gets the Win32 HID working, it will support
Win32-based printing.

OTOH it would be nice to separate out the rendering layer if it means
3D-based rendering for Lesstif as well as GTK.  If we could create a
cairo module, for example, which the various HIDs can point at a
window...  I don't think it needs to be a full HID, just a rendering
module that the HID can choose.

We won't have a lesstif HID in Windows at all, so don't worry about
that.

As for ps/eps/pdf, we have a number of options that affect those
outputs (like inverting, calibration, drill helpers, etc).  We'd need
to support those, even with a batch HID.

The eps "as shown" output would be more accurate, perhaps?

And if people are asking about printing, we should consider adding
some page selection options for printing.  Currently it prints
[probably] way too many pages for most people.