Re: gEDA-user: PCB painting has slowed down

> gene@geno:~/pcb-dev/bin$ ./pcb
> process 8801: D-Bus library appears to be incorrectly set up; failed to
> read machine uuid: Failed to open "/var/lib/dbus/machine-id": No such
> file or directory
> See the manual page for dbus-uuidgen to correct this issue.
>    D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
> Aborted

OK, I figured it out.  I had to run "dbus-uuidgen --ensure"  that did
the trick. Although I have no idea what it's doing :)

Anyway - wow!  Zooming and scrolling are much faster.  There is some
weirdness as the mouse moves around, portions of the display flicker.
It appears to be the only the planes (de plane, de plane  . . . sorry I
digress).  Also, the cross-hairs are sluggishly following the mouse around.