Re: gEDA-user: Launchpad (was: rant: pcb print from command line)

Hi all,

FWIW, I'm using Lighthouse for issue tracking.

Have a look at or use the free trial:

http://lighthouseapp.com/

For a real project with lots of tickets things get slow here too, see below
if you have some lunch time left or just no appetite ;-)

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/tickets

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994-ruby-on-rails/milestones/50064
-235

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/sending-patches