Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

Generaly you are proposing that there should be a special type of
footpring called 'via' and it should receive extra care.

I am ok with that, I just need to figure out how to handle mapping from
footprint layers to layout layers. I don't want concept of 'top',
'inner', 'bottom' layer at all...that is too naive for me.

	Martin Kupec